Half-Life: Alyx is a 2020 virtual reality first-person shooter developed and published by Valve. Between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2, players control Alyx Vance on a mission to seize a superweapon belonging to the alien Combine. Players use VR to interact with the environment and fight enemies, using “gravity gloves” to manipulate objects, similarly to the gravity gun from Half-Life 2. Traditional Half-Life elements return, such as physics puzzles, combat, exploration and survival horror aspects.
- Release date: Mar 23, 2020
- Series: Half-Life
- Developer: Valve Corporation
- Genre: First-person Shooter
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows · Linux
- Playable on: Valve Index, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality
- Publisher: Valve Corporation